what's Premier Ghiz??
I would have held a vote, like he did
I would of let everyone speak and have an EQUAL chance to speak!!!!!
To Sam: Wow, you should really listen better
Y ame too Soph!!!
I would let everyone get a chance to vote
I know renee LOL
To SAMANTHA: what do you mean what's premier ghiz????????????????????????????????????????????
I would make a vote
I was too busy finishing my answers !!!
Premere Ghiz was smart
angie you are great at answering
To Renee: I mean like I dont get what it is but I know we have learned about it. Just explain it to me again please!!! Thx
soph i INDEED agree
LOL!!! Well I have an 8 letter name.
To Sam: YOur lucky u have a short name
i would have everyone voting have an equal chance
Should we build a bridge?Yes No
I would have everyone have an qual chance at everything. And I would let teenagers vote too!!!
equal I mean.
i am asking all people that live in pei over 128 to vote and and have an equal chance
I would let everyone have a QUAL chance, too, Sam
ya same here.
i meant 18
To Angela:P what do you think??
whoever has lived there for at least 24 hours
Anyone who's living on the land. Look at my comments Mr. Grafton.
To renee: I don't think I know anyone that's 128
I would let everyone have an equal chance.
Mr. Grafton's not looking at what were posting.
I'm thirsty
LOL!!!
sam are you the Anonymous?
I know it was you renee!!! LOL
no actualy it was SOPHIE
Answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Would you build a bridge?YesNo
To Premere Ghiz: I wouldn't
Samantha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do we do when were finished??
idk
k
bye bye guys!!!!!!!!
what's Premier Ghiz??
ReplyDeleteI would have held a vote, like he did
ReplyDeleteI would of let everyone speak and have an EQUAL chance to speak!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTo Sam: Wow, you should really listen better
ReplyDeleteY ame too Soph!!!
ReplyDeleteI would let everyone get a chance to vote
ReplyDeleteI know renee LOL
ReplyDeleteTo SAMANTHA: what do you mean what's premier ghiz????????????????????????????????????????????
ReplyDeleteI would make a vote
ReplyDeleteI was too busy finishing my answers !!!
ReplyDeletePremere Ghiz was smart
ReplyDeleteangie you are great at answering
ReplyDeleteTo Renee: I mean like I dont get what it is but I know we have learned about it. Just explain it to me again please!!! Thx
ReplyDeletesoph i INDEED agree
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Well I have an 8 letter name.
ReplyDeleteTo Sam: YOur lucky u have a short name
ReplyDeletei would have everyone voting have an equal chance
ReplyDeleteShould we build a bridge?
ReplyDeleteYes
No
I would have everyone have an qual chance at everything. And I would let teenagers vote too!!!
ReplyDeleteequal I mean.
ReplyDeletei am asking all people that live in pei over 128 to vote and and have an equal chance
ReplyDeleteI would let everyone have a QUAL chance, too, Sam
ReplyDeleteya same here.
ReplyDeletei meant 18
ReplyDeleteTo Angela:P what do you think??
ReplyDeletewhoever has lived there for at least 24 hours
ReplyDeleteAnyone who's living on the land. Look at my comments Mr. Grafton.
ReplyDeleteTo renee: I don't think I know anyone that's 128
ReplyDeleteI would let everyone have an equal chance.
ReplyDeleteMr. Grafton's not looking at what were posting.
ReplyDeleteI'm thirsty
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeletesam are you the Anonymous?
ReplyDeleteI know it was you renee!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteno actualy it was SOPHIE
ReplyDeleteAnswer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you build a bridge?
Yes
No
To Premere Ghiz: I wouldn't
ReplyDeleteSamantha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat do we do when were finished??
ReplyDeleteidk
ReplyDeletek
ReplyDeletebye bye guys!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete