What is the concern in the case study about the students at Lord Lansdowne Public School in Toronto?What do you think the students should do next?
make presentation about it
I agree with Ivan.
by taking pictures, making charts about the speed limit.
The kids should protest.
and....................................................................
Ya, that's a great idea Ivan!
I agree
thanks Tobias
and Angie too !!!!
They should make a petition to the whole school.
i agree with the protesting aswell
And maybe a protest
maybe they could talk to someone and figure out a way to fix it
Wait.. Renee just said that Opps
Yeah I agree with you Renee!
They should also talk to the law.
to the goverment/mayor
I agree with renee aswell, I think they are all good ideas!
Me do step 5 and 4
what are the steps names
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!
To find out who supports you for step 3 the kids could make a petition just like tobias said
I am also doing step 6 and for that the kids could do ask people how it went and take a vote and see what worked well
Step 2: Research your concernKids could figue out how to measure the speed of the cars going by. And they could pray!
guys reber MrG story of protesting?
Did they actually do a petition? Check on Pages 100 and 101. Ony give examples of what the class actually did.
I think we should not protest/riotbut make presentain
no MrG but a Presention
Step 7: Appy your learningKids could think how can I use what I learned later.
I think my part is done :make plan and take action
Am i done for my part Mr. Grafton?
I think that I am done my part.
What about you Renee need help i am happy tohelp you
Whose doing PART 7?
Pray that no one could get hurt.
WHAT STEP AM I??????!!!!!!!
Mr. Grafton Ivan talked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Tobias,I don't know what step you are.
Tob youre doing STEP7& 6
Tobias you are step three and six just like me
no 6&7
Mr. Grafton i also had step six
make power point
GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE STEP!!!!
they took pictures of the streets
Tobias,You can have step 7
no renee is do 6
Mr. grafton read my answer
Gee, ya guys don't I do anything????
Yay! Step 7.........What do I do?????
apply learning
read what step 7 is and answer it tobvias
CALL ME TOBIAS NOT TOBVIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry tobias
There idea worked great....there i'm done....
To do you want me to call you to tobias or tob???????????????
no you are not toavbias
sorry TOBIAS
opps Renee ....Tobias dosent like being called Tobivas
CALL ME TBIASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know iBVAN
What sdjfgkfgwkhgfksdhg
bye mr. grafton
What is the concern in the case study about the students at Lord Lansdowne Public School in Toronto?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think the students should do next?
make presentation about it
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ivan.
ReplyDeleteby taking pictures, making charts about the speed limit.
ReplyDeleteThe kids should protest.
ReplyDeleteand....................................................................
ReplyDeleteYa, that's a great idea Ivan!
ReplyDeleteI agree
ReplyDeletethanks Tobias
ReplyDeleteand Angie too !!!!
ReplyDeleteThey should make a petition to the whole school.
ReplyDeletei agree with the protesting aswell
ReplyDeleteAnd maybe a protest
ReplyDeletemaybe they could talk to someone and figure out a way to fix it
ReplyDeleteWait.. Renee just said that Opps
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with you Renee!
ReplyDeleteThey should also talk to the law.
ReplyDeleteto the goverment/mayor
ReplyDeleteI agree with renee aswell, I think they are all good ideas!
ReplyDeleteMe do step 5 and 4
ReplyDeletewhat are the steps names
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTo find out who supports you for step 3 the kids could make a petition just like tobias said
ReplyDeleteI am also doing step 6 and for that the kids could do ask people how it went and take a vote and see what worked well
ReplyDeleteStep 2: Research your concern
ReplyDeleteKids could figue out how to measure the speed of the cars going by. And they could pray!
guys reber MrG story of protesting?
ReplyDeleteDid they actually do a petition? Check on Pages 100 and 101. Ony give examples of what the class actually did.
ReplyDeleteI think we should not protest/riot
ReplyDeletebut make presentain
no MrG but a Presention
ReplyDeleteStep 7: Appy your learning
ReplyDeleteKids could think how can I use what I learned later.
I think my part is done :make plan and take action
ReplyDeleteAm i done for my part Mr. Grafton?
ReplyDeleteI think that I am done my part.
ReplyDeleteWhat about you Renee need help i am happy tohelp you
ReplyDeleteWhose doing PART 7?
ReplyDeletePray that no one could get hurt.
ReplyDeleteWHAT STEP AM I??????!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMr. Grafton Ivan talked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Tobias,
ReplyDeleteI don't know what step you are.
Tob youre doing STEP7& 6
ReplyDeleteTobias you are step three and six just like me
ReplyDeleteno 6&7
ReplyDeleteMr. Grafton i also had step six
ReplyDeletemake power point
ReplyDeleteGIVE ME AT LEAST ONE STEP!!!!
ReplyDeletethey took pictures of the streets
ReplyDeleteTobias,
ReplyDeleteYou can have step 7
no renee is do 6
ReplyDeleteMr. grafton read my answer
ReplyDeleteGee, ya guys don't I do anything????
ReplyDeleteYay! Step 7.........What do I do?????
ReplyDeleteapply learning
ReplyDeleteread what step 7 is and answer it tobvias
ReplyDeleteCALL ME TOBIAS NOT TOBVIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesorry tobias
ReplyDeleteThere idea worked great....there i'm done....
ReplyDeleteTo do you want me to call you to tobias or tob???????????????
ReplyDeleteno you are not toavbias
ReplyDeletesorry TOBIAS
ReplyDeleteopps Renee ....
ReplyDeleteTobias dosent like being called Tobivas
CALL ME TBIASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei know iBVAN
ReplyDeleteWhat sdjfgkfgwkhgfksdhg
ReplyDeletebye mr. grafton
ReplyDelete