Monday, April 26, 2010

Why did people have different points of view about the fixed link to P.E.I.?

27 comments:

  1. Samantha26.4.10

    Because it would change the way they live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee26.4.10

    I think that people have different points of view about the fixed link to P.E.I. because they all might not want to go the same way all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha26.4.10

    Because it would change the way they live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sophie26.4.10

    I think it was because it would change the way people in pei lived. No one knew whether the change would be for better or for worse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie26.4.10

    Ferry rides are fun too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha26.4.10

    And sometimes because they would like to drive different ways and some people would think it was annoying and some would think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee26.4.10

    Because they might want to go onto a boat and have a nw experiance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie26.4.10

    Can you still ferry from New Brunswick to PEI?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some people didin't want to go on ferries full of people maybe because if someone was sick, the sickness could spread to other people.some people didn't want life to change on their island.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee26.4.10

    they might have wanted to have a new experiance

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with sophie!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee26.4.10

    i ment NEW

    ReplyDelete
  13. sophie26.4.10

    They must have made a lot of money off the ferries. Now, they can get in for free. Plus,the bridge probobly costed tons of money

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee26.4.10

    i like Angela's idea Mr. Grafton can yopu read it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya renee. I'm alos with you because some people might want change.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes indeed they didn't want to go the exact same way every time and they would want to have a new experiance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sophie26.4.10

    PEI is so small, the big bridge might bring tourists

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sophie26.4.10

    To Renee: Indeed? who uses that word now?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sjophie26.4.10

    To Renee: No offence

    ReplyDelete
  21. i don't know and i don't care!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ya. Some people might not like going on a ferry all the time. And I agree with Angela, people might not like being surrounded. And some people like boats or ferries. What do you think guys?? LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sophie26.4.10

    My Mom gets seasick

    ReplyDelete
  24. Agree with you Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  25. to sophie: oh maybe my grandma uses it still

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha very funny, very funny INDEED

    ReplyDelete